Sunday, August 18, 2013

AN INTERMISSION OF DISCLAIMERS


The day after returning from New York I fell sick with a bad flu/cold which was likely due to being in so many airports and had me out of commission for several days.  I have been delayed on my blog postings for a whole host of reasons and this is just another to add to the growing list. However, as you can see, I am trying *really* hard to get caught up.  Please bear with me, but also be on the lookout for my New York blog which I am working on finalizing as I write this.
And most importantly, if you are reading this, please subscribe by adding to Google + or follow by entering an email address.  I understand not everyone has the time or 10 minute attention span to read my blogs on a regular basis, and I also understand some are simply not interested in reading blogs as a general life rule.  I do not care much for subscribers who do not read my blogs as this feels like cheating somehow.   I DO care that those reading my blogs are not subscribing.  Show yourselves!  I promise I won’t bite, plus it will really help me with any possible professional writing pursuits.

Thank you for your time and I hope you gain a little something from my blogs, whether it be a little piece of knowledge, a hit of inspiration to travel, sharing an emotion from my life or yours through my writing, or, last but not least, a laugh or two – something precious all on its own and one of the colourful threads that life is woven with.
Oh yeah, and last disclaimer, I do spell colour and other words the British way.  It is something I picked up reading too many British poets and authors as a little girl and frankly, it feels weird the other way.  Word corrects some of my other British spelling habits and the rest I’m leaving as is.  As any Brit will be happy to tell you, they invented English first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment